Home School Agreement
I will . . .
· Come to school with a positive attitude towards learning
· Arrive at school on time and in my uniform each day
· Be ready to learn and have the correct equipment and kit in school
· Try my hardest in all activities
· Present my work neatly
· Be a positive role model in our community and be a good friend
· Read at home every day
· Complete some home learning with my family
· Keep the school rules
I will . . .
· Make sure my child attends school on time every day
· Ensure that my child is collected on time every day unless I have informed the school otherwise
· Ensure my child has breakfast each day
· Provide my child with a healthy snack and a water bottle each day
· Talk positively to my child about their school day
· Give my child time to read every day at home
· Support my child’s progress through home learning activities
· Make an appointment if I need to discuss an issue with my child’s teacher
· Be a positive role model in our community
· Help my child to keep the school rules
The school aims to ensure that our pupils …..
· Make consistent and accelerated progress so that they reach the highest possible level of attainment
· Have high aspirations
· Become responsible members of the community
· Become confident life-long learners.
In order to fulfil these aims the school…..
· Instills high expectations with challenge for all pupils
· Provides a stimulating creative curriculum which is inspirational, relevant and fun
· Provides a nurturing and inclusive environment
· Promotes respect for all members of our diverse community
· Provides a language rich environment to support children’s learning.