Home School Agreement
I will . . .
- Come to school with a positive attitude towards learning
- Arrive at school on time and in my uniform each day
- Be ready to learn and have the correct equipment and kit in school
- Try my hardest in all activities
- Present my work neatly
- Be a positive role model in our community and be a good friend
- Read at home every day
- Complete some home learning with my family
- Keep the school rules
I will . . .
- Make sure my child attends school on time every day
- Ensure that my child is collected on time every day unless I have informed the school otherwise
- Ensure my child has breakfast each day
- Provide my child with a healthy snack and a water bottle each day
- Talk positively to my child about their school day
- Give my child time to read every day at home
- Support my child’s progress through home learning activities
- Make an appointment if I need to discuss an issue with my child’s teacher
- Be a positive role model in our community
- Help my child to keep the school rules.
The school aims to ensure that our pupils …..
- Make consistent and accelerated progress so that they reach the highest possible level of attainment
- Have high aspirations
- Become responsible members of the community
- Become confident life-long learners.
In order to fulfil these aims the school…..
- Instills high expectations with challenge for all pupils
- Provides a stimulating creative curriculum which is inspirational, relevant and fun
- Provides a nurturing and inclusive environment
- Promotes respect for all members of our diverse community
- Provides a language rich environment to support children’s learning
- Promotes British values.